I’m Stanley Quan, a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, with a B.S. in business administration and B.A. in public health. I’m optimistic and interested in health, social media, change-making, and organizations that care.
Stanleyism is the belief in living and learning.
Through all of our experiences, I think we should always strive to learn to become better people. Live to learn. Learn to live.
This blog is just a little glimpse into my adventures and musings as I learn about life and who I am as a person. In reading my thoughts, I hope that you will be able to take away something meaningful.
Feel free to comment and share your thoughts and opinions. They’re always welcome.
“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
I am going to change the world. Come along for the ride!
My current work:
- Project Manager / Implementation Consultant at Epic, a leading electronic medical record company.
- Co-Chair of Camp Kesem Berkeley, a student-run non-profit that organizes a free weeklong summer camp for kids whose parents have or have had cancer
- Communications Specialist for the UC Berkeley Center for Health Leadership. I lead the organization’s social media implementation strategies and manage website content.
- Policies and Procedures Analyst Intern at Tri-City Health Center
- Quality Program Intern at the Health Plan of San Mateo
- Lectures Assistant at the UC Berkeley Office of Communications and Events, Graduate Division
- One of three Founding Members and former Director of Operations of Cal Do Something, a chapter of DoSomething.org aimed at providing a platform for social entrepreneurship and volunteerism for young people
- Undergraduate Representative on the UC Berkeley Student Health Advisory Committee
Me on LinkedIn